IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OUR PATIENTS!
Our office is taking a proactive approach to the flu and coronavirus.
Please call our office at 502-587-9660 to reschedule your appointment if you currently have or in the past 14 days have had fever, AND experienced or are currently experiencing a cough / shortness of breath.
There will NOT be a charge for canceling your appointment within 24 hours.
Please visit cdc.gov for information pertaining to COVID-19.
NAK is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer (Info. Security Analyst)
JOB TITLE: CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
OCCUPATION: INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
DETAILS: Employer: Nephrology Associates of Kentuckiana, P.S.C.
Contact: Sheree Heaphy
Location: Nephrology Associates of Kentuckiana, P.S.C.
6400 Dutchmans Pkwy, Ste. 250
Louisville, KY 40205
RATE OF PAY: $51,334.00 per year
· Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
· Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
· Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
· Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
· Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
· Review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
· Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
· Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
· Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
· Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with business personnel and outside vendors.
· Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
· Develop and enhance information security management and control framework based on appropriate information security industry standards to measure efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitating appropriate resource allocation, and increasing the maturity of the security measure.
· Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data, and the company’s reputation.
· Examine impact of new technologies on company’s overall information security.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems & Cybersecurity or Computer Information Systems
· 12 months of experience as an Information Security Analyst
· Must pass pre-employment drug testing and a background check.
- Must have 12 mos. experience as information security analyst
Nephrology Associates of Kentuckiana is very honored to be awarded the Courier-Journal's Top Workplaces.
of Kentuckiana, PSC